The "Trading Business Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is a supplement to the BrahmaGroup (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") user agreement, which is applicable to the guessing, hedging, futures, etc. in this website and related mobile applications (APP) Transaction services. The user agreement and other terms of this website continue to apply to all users of this website. Before you proceed to the next step through this website, please read carefully and thoroughly understand this agreement. If you continue to the next step through this website, or use the transaction service in any way, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to this agreement. This agreement can be modified, changed or updated by this website at any time without prior notice to you. You should check frequently to confirm that your understanding of this agreement is timely and accurate. After the effective date of any modification, change or update, if you continue to choose to use any service on this website, you are deemed to have accepted the newly modified, changed or updated agreement.
1. When you click the "Have Read and Agree" button in the "Transaction Business Agreement" on this website, it indicates that you have fully accepted all the terms of this agreement. When you successfully register as a member, it means that you have fully accepted all the terms of this agreement.
2. Your transactions on this website are entirely your own voluntary transactions based on your own economic situation and after you understand the relevant risks you face, and have nothing to do with this website or third parties.
3. When you trade on this website, you may get higher profits, but there are also greater risks. In order to enable you to better understand the risks involved, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, administrative regulations and relevant national policies, we will remind you of the risks in the transaction. Please read it carefully. The risks of your transactions on this website include but are not limited to:
⑴ The risks of digital assets: The digital asset market is new, unconfirmed, and may not grow. At present, digital assets are mainly used by speculators in large numbers, and relatively few in retail and commercial markets. Therefore, the price of digital assets is prone to volatility, which in turn has an adverse effect on digital asset investment. The digital asset market does not have the same price limit as the stock market, and trading is open 24 hours a day. Due to the small number of chips, the price of digital assets is susceptible to market makers' control and global government policies. The price may fluctuate sharply, that is, the price may rise several times a day, and the price may fall by half in a day. Therefore, all economic losses caused to you due to the digital asset itself shall be borne by you.
⑵ Policy risk: Due to the formulation or modification of laws, regulations and regulatory documents in various countries, digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time. Due to the formulation or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the trading of digital assets is suspended or prohibited, and the economic losses caused are all borne by you.
⑶ Internet and technical risks: This website cannot guarantee that all the information, programs, texts, etc. contained in this website are completely safe, and will not be interfered or damaged by any virus, Trojan horse and other malicious programs, so you log in, use any service or download and Any use of the downloaded programs, information, data, etc. is your personal decision and you bear your own risks and possible losses. At the same time, there are risks associated with the use of Internet-based trading systems, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware, and Internet links. Since this website cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, this website will not be liable for distortion, delays and link failures.
⑷ Force majeure risk: This website is responsible for hacker attacks, weather reasons, accidents, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, riots due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connection failures, computer, communication or other system failures, and power failures. , Insufficient productivity or production materials, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, bank or other partner reasons, digital asset market collapse, government actions, judicial or administrative orders, other things that are not within the control of this website ， This website does not assume any responsibility for the inability to service or delayed service caused by behaviors that are incapable of control or third-party reasons, as well as your losses.
⑸ Market risk. This website does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of relevant market analysis, market analysis and other content. For the information or suggestions you have or will obtain from the introducer or any other organization and employee, this website cannot control, nor support or Guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the transaction, and all risks arising therefrom shall be borne by you yourself, and have no involvement with this website.
⑹ Risk of being seized or frozen. When the competent authority presents the corresponding investigation documents and requires this website to cooperate in the investigation of your account on this website, or when you take measures to block, freeze or transfer your account, this website will provide assistance in accordance with the requirements of the competent authority This website does not assume any responsibility for privacy leakage, account inoperability and losses caused by your corresponding data or corresponding operations.
⑺ Other risks: loss due to loss of your account, forgotten password, improper operation, mistakes in investment decisions, etc.; losses caused by online entrustment and malicious operations by others; losses caused by entrusting others to conduct leveraged transactions on this website on your behalf ; Other accidents and losses not caused by this website; the above losses will be borne by you.
⑻Special reminder: When you participate in leverage, futures, hedging or flash swap transactions on this website, you should control your own risks, evaluate the investment value and investment risks of digital assets, and bear the economic risk of losing all your investment; you should follow your own economic conditions and Risk tolerance for trading, and a clear understanding of the risks of digital asset investment. When you make a leveraged investment in digital assets, there is both the possibility of profit and the risk of loss. The risk warning of this agreement does not reveal all the risks of leveraged digital asset trading. Please be soberly aware of this. The market is risky and investment needs to be cautious.
4. There is a great deal of risk in the transaction. This website does not bear any legal responsibility for the risk of leveraged transactions being liquidated due to various factors such as server gateway bottlenecks and unstable website access.
5. For transactions, the user needs to transfer assets to the account, and then borrow assets from the platform for asset transactions. Turn on automatic currency lending. When the assets required for the transaction are greater than the assets of the margin account, the system will automatically borrow and entrust the platform.
6. Since leveraged trading magnifies your profits and returns through leverage, this website uses the risk ratio to evaluate the risk of your leveraged account. The formula for calculating the risk ratio: risk ratio = (total assets of the margin account-accrued interest on leveraged loans) / leveraged loan assets * 100%.
7. For trading pairs with 3 times leverage, when the risk ratio is <110%, the account will trigger liquidation to return the loan assets; for trading pairs with 10 times leverage, when the risk ratio is <105%, the account will trigger liquidation Warehouse to return loan assets. When liquidation is triggered, the system will force liquidation to buy or sell your assets according to the real-time order price of this website to return the loan assets and accrued interest. If the price fluctuates sharply and the system cannot close the position, resulting in a loss on the platform, this website has the right to recover the loss from you.
8. The 3 times leveraged loan limit on this website cannot exceed 2 times the user's personal net assets, and the 10 times leveraged loan limit cannot exceed 9 times the user's personal net assets. Please refer to the leveraged loan limit for specific limits.
9. Leveraged lending does not limit the repayment time, but the accrued interest of leveraged lending is included in the calculation of the risk rate. If the interest is not repaid for a long period of time, the risk rate may decrease, triggering liquidation to return the loan assets.
10. This website calculates the interest from the time when the user's loan starts, and the interest is calculated by the hour. The successful borrowing is immediately recorded as 1 hour interest, and 1 hour interest is calculated on the whole point thereafter. The calculation formula is: Hourly Interest = Loan Amount * (Daily Interest Rate/24). For specific interest rates, please refer to leveraged lending rates. Leveraged lending interest rates will be adjusted from time to time according to market conditions. The adjustment of currency borrowing rates will not affect the interest that has been generated, and the borrowed assets will be calculated at the new interest rate.
11. The user can choose to repay the leveraged loan in full or in part. The repayment will give priority to repaying the loan interest and then repaying the loan assets.
12. When the account has outstanding borrowings, the maximum transferable assets = total assets of the leveraged account-leveraged loan assets * (leverage multiple/(leverage multiple -1))-accrued interest on leveraged loans.
13. The market for trading business such as bullish and hedging, futures, etc. comes from comprehensive real-time market conditions, and users fully grasp and understand all the operating procedures of this platform and the risk awareness of digital loan coins.
13. This agreement is an integral part of the user agreement and has the same legal effect as the user agreement.
14. The content not stipulated in this agreement shall be implemented with reference to the content of the user agreement.
15. The final interpretation of this agreement belongs to this platform.